Always sign in to Enter Finland with the latest version of your web browser and please use one of the following browsers to sign in: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari.
Technical difficulties in Enter Finland:
- The start page menu is not displayed properly on all mobile phones. If you cannot see the entire menu, rotate your mobile phone horizontally or use a computer.
- Problems with making payments if payment of processing fee gets interrupted before confirmation
- Due to technical problems, some customers cannot open requests for additional information at the moment
- There may be delays in partial decisions on residence permits for an employed person or on residence permits for seasonal work becoming visible in Enter Finland for Employers
- Payment information is not visible on Enter Finland for applications paid before 30 June 2023
- Problems with the attachments of the employer's certificates for seasonal work.
For more information and instructions, see the page Technical issues and service breaks in Enter Finland (migri.fi)
If you are applying for an extended permit or citizenship or renewing your residence permit card or residence card, it is possible that you do not need to visit a service point to prove your identity. For more information about when visiting a service point is not necessary, see the page Identification migri.fi/en/identification.
Enter Finland for Counsels and Representatives
Through the service you can
- follow the status of your client's application
- send additional information regarding an application
- request for documents concerning your customers application directly to your Enter Finland account
-Receive supplement requests from the Finnish Immigration Service directly to your Enter Finland account and reply to the requests
This Service is for an applicant's attorney, legal counsel, gurdian or representatives. The service does not provide the possibility to make an application on behalf of a customer, receive a decision or make a complaint concerning a case.
You can verify your identity using the following options:
Submit a document proving legal proof of representation or power of attorney
Follow the application process online
The typical application processing time for cases varies depending on the complexity of the case. You can check the estimated processing time from the processing time checker.
Enter Finland will notify you when your customer has received a decision. The decision is not provided to you through Enter Finland.
Supplement your client's application
-You can send documents to the Finnish Immigration Service directly through your Enter Finland account.
- You can request documents from the Finnish Immigration Service to be received through Enter Finland
- You can receive supplement requests direcly into your Enter Finland account and reply directly in the service
Create a user account
Create a user account as a counsel or representative so that you can follow the processing of your client’s application and handle matters online with the Finnish Immigration Service.
Log in to the online service for counsels and representatives
You have already created a user account as a counsel or representative. Log in to follow the processing of your client’s application and to handle matters online with the Finnish Immigration Service.