Always sign in to Enter Finland with the latest version of your web browser and please use one of the following browsers to sign in: Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Opera or Safari.
Technical difficulties in Enter Finland:
- The start page menu is not displayed properly on all mobile phones. If you cannot see the entire menu, rotate your mobile phone horizontally or use a computer.
- Problems with making payments if payment of processing fee gets interrupted before confirmation
- Due to technical problems, some customers cannot open requests for additional information at the moment
- There may be delays in partial decisions on residence permits for an employed person or on residence permits for seasonal work becoming visible in Enter Finland for Employers
- Payment information is not visible on Enter Finland for applications paid before 30 June 2023
For more information and instructions, see the page Technical issues and service breaks in Enter Finland (migri.fi)
If you are applying for an extended permit or citizenship or renewing your residence permit card or residence card, it is possible that you do not need to visit a service point to prove your identity. For more information about when visiting a service point is not necessary, see the page Identification migri.fi/en/identification.
I need help using Suomi.fi.
My employee sent an application and agreed to share it to me, the employer, but I haven't created an Enter Finland for Employers account yet. What can I do?
According to Enter Finland, a decision or a partial decision has been made on the application, but I can't read it. How can I read it?
How can I expedite an application, so it will be processed urgently?
Please read about expedited processing on our website.
How can I make sure that the document I sent to you in Enter Finland has been received?
How can I tell that my reply to a supplement request was sufficient?
Can I get more precise information on the status of my application by calling you?
According to Enter Finland, the processing ground of the application has been changed. What does it mean?
If you have a technical problem, please email an exact description of the problem and a screenshot if possible to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions about the use of the Enter Finland service, we can help you on weekdays from 8:30 am to 15:30 pm at the service number 0295 790 606.
In other matters, you will find our contact details at the address migri.fi/en/contact-information